Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Motor City Mountain Bike Association.
There are many ways that we can work as individuals to make Michigan an even better mountain biking scene. Whether teaching someone how to fix a flat tire on the trail, clearing deadfall from a trail after a storm, or attending a city council meeting to advocate for trails, there are many ways to serve and all of your efforts are important and valued. We appreciate your work and all you do as a positive ambassador for mountain biking.
However, there are some things that are only possible if we work together. Your MCMBA membership helps in three important ways:
- Your dollars help to fund trail work, buy tools, and fund advocacy
- As a member, you give the chapter greater numbers and a stronger voice when working with land managers
- Sharing your insights helps provide direction and focus to our work
When you join the MCMBA your membership includes:
- Membership in the International Mountain Biking Association, whose programs and resources bring out the best in mountain biking by encouraging low-impact riding, volunteer trail work participation, cooperation among different trail user groups, grassroots advocacy and innovative trail management solutions.
- Membership in the Michigan Mountain Biking Association, your unified voice for mountain biking advocacy in Michigan, bringing local access to high quality memorable trails to everyone in the state.
We all love to travel with our bikes, and decisions make at the state and federal level affect us all. Your membership in MCMBA is an effective way to act locally and advocate globally, building the local trails you ride every day and supporting the trails you love to visit. Join us today, and make a difference.
To become a member, please click on one of the links below: